Attorney Craig Berman has been practicing law for nearly 25 years and chooses to focus his work on employment law for individual plaintiffs struggling with a wide array of issues, including harassment, discrimination, hostile work environments, contract disputes, and more.
Prior to founding Berman Law Firm, P.A. in 1998, Mr. Berman worked for corporate law firms representing both plaintiffs and defendants in employment litigation. During that time, he acquired extensive knowledge of employment law and developed impressive trial advocacy skills.
While enrolled in law school, Mr. Berman clerked for a plaintiff-only employment law firm and published a law review article in the South Carolina Law Review titled “Whistleblower Protection: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly,” 43 S.C.Law Rev. 215 (1992).
- University of Florida — Undergraduate
- University of South Carolina — J.D.
Admissions & Memberships
- Florida State Bar Association — 1995
- Clearwater Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Sections — Current Member
- Hillsborough County, Labor and Employment Law Sections — Current Member
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Sections — Current Member
- National Employment Law Association (NELA) — Current Member
- Florida Employment Lawyers Association (FLNELA) — Current Member
- South Carolina State Bar Association — 1992
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of South Carolina — 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit — 1992
- Massachusetts State Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Sections — 1993
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida — 1995
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Northern Districts of Florida — 1996
- South Carolina Whistleblower Protection: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. 43 S.C.L. Rev. 415, 1992.